Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mawwidge is Waht Bwings Us Togever Today

The Generous Wife had a post today about The Love Dare. I have never read it, but it reminded me of my favorite marriage books, For Women Only and For Men Only by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn. Russty and I read these together and got a lot of them. Some of the subjects covered are:

What goes on in a man'/women's mind
How important is sex
What your husband/wife wants you to know

Both books are short and easy to read. This was key for us because Russty has a short attention span when it comes to books. I would definitely recommend reading this as a couple, but if your spouse isn't game, just read the one meant for you. You'll learn a lot about the person you're married to. Do you have any marriage books that have helped you?

No comments:

Post a Comment