Thursday, December 30, 2010

Looking Forward

Since a new year is almost here, I thought I would share some of the Bible study and devotional resources I will be using next year.

I have used a couple of year-long Bible reading programs in the past that I have liked, but this year I have fallen in love with the One Year Chronological Bible. I use it in conjunction with Wendy Pope's blog. She has a daily lesson to go along with each days reading. This has really helped hold me accountable. You can also have the daily readings delivered to your inbox if you don't want to buy the Bible.

Another resource I have enjoyed using is Proverbs 31's devotions. I get these in my email every weekday. They are very well done and include journaling ideas and reflection questions.

I will also be doing the Siesta Scripture Team on Beth Moore's blog. I did this 2 years ago, and it was so much fun. I'm really glad she decided to do it again this year.

I hope you find some of this helpful. What are you planning on using next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment