Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Best Books

I know this is a little late since we are 12 days into 2011, but I wanted to list my favorite books from last year. I would say I have been too busy to post, but that wouldn't be true. I'm never really that busy. I just haven't gotten around to it. So now I am. I read a total of 54 books last year, and my faves were:

                                              Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers
                                              After the Leaves Fall by Nicole Baart
                                              Summer Snow by Nicole Baart
                                              Beneath the Night Tree by Nicole Baart
                                              Cold Sassy Tree by Olive Ann Burns
                                              Home To Harmony by Phillip Gulley
                                              The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner
                                              Blue Like Play Dough by Tricia Goyer
                                              Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
                                              Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin
                                              The Restorer's Son by Sharon Hinck
                                              The Restorer's Journey by Sharon Hinck
                                              Excellent Women by Barbara Pym
                                              Daisy Chain by Mary Demuth
                                              Radical by David Platt

Some new authors I discovered that I have really enjoyed are Nicole Baart, Mary Demuth, and Susan Meissner. Check them out if you have some extra time. What were your favorites last year?

No comments:

Post a Comment