Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Series I'm Currently Reading

Here are the series I am currently reading or have just finished this year.

Deep ShadowsRaging Storm

A Secret Courage (The London Chronicles #1)A Daring Escape (The London Chronicles #2)

The Curiosity Keeper (Treasures of Surrey, #1)Dawn at Emberwilde (Treasures of Surrey, #2)A Stranger at Fellsworth (Treasures of Surrey, #3)

If I Run (If I Run, #1)If I'm Found (If I Run #2)

Counted With the Stars (Out from Egypt, #1)Shadow of the Storm (Out From Egypt, #2)Wings of the Wind (Out from Egypt #3)

A Heart Most Certain (Teaville Moral Society #1)A Love So True (Teaville Moral Society #2)

The Alliance (The Alliance #1)The Divide (The Alliance #2)

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill (Tales from Ivy Hill, #1)The Ladies of Ivy Cottage (Tales from Ivy Hill, #2)

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.



3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of most of these, let alone read them, but they seriously ALL look good to me. I'm going to add a bunch of these to my TBR list on GR. Thanks for these great-looking and clean-looking recs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Sarah E. Ladd's series and the rest are on my TBR! The only one I've never heard of is the Remnant series. I'll have to add it to my Goodreads. Lovely list!

    ReplyDelete