Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Best Books of 2017...So Far

Here are my favorite books at the halfway point of 2017.

The Jane Austen ProjectThe Mark of the King

The Things We Wish Were TrueThe Illusionist's Apprentice

The Wife, the Maid, and the MistressThe Secret Keeper

A Stranger at Fellsworth (Treasures of Surrey, #3)Catching the Wind

The Orphan's TaleI See You

Egypt's Sister (The Silent Years #1)Jane of Austin: A Novel of Sweet Tea and Sensibility

I would recommend all these books. Egypt's Sister is by far my favorite at this point in the year. I'm still thinking about it several weeks later. 

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

8 comments:

  1. Yay, Kate Morton! She is one of my favorite authors! I just added Egypt's Sister to my TBR - thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Angela. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Several of these are on my TBR list including Mark of the King, Jane of Austin and The Illusionist's Apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. I'd really like to try some biblical fiction. I also like the idea of Amish fiction...but I'm not a huge fan of books that are overly romantic. Do you have any authors you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't read much Amish, but I have enjoyed Jolina Petersheim's books. For biblical fiction I've enjoyed Angela Hunt, Lynn Austin, Connilyn Cossette, and Mesu Andrews. HTH!

      Delete
  4. I still have to read several of these!! I NEED MORE TIME lol

    ReplyDelete