Friday, June 2, 2017

Historical Reads for Summer

It seems like contemporary settings get all the love in the summer, but I prefer an historical novel when I'm at the beach. Here are a few books that would make a great addition to your beach bag this year. While most of these books aren't what I would consider fluffy, I have stayed away from any heavy themes.

To the Farthest ShoresThe Mark of the King
To the Farthest Shores
The Mark of the King

Waves of MercyThe Lady and the Lionheart
Waves of Mercy
The Lady and the Lion Heart

Hidden PlacesMiracle in a Dry Season (Appalachian Blessings, #1)
Hidden Places
Miracle in a Dry Season

A Proper PursuitUnrivaled
A Proper Pursuit
Unrivaled

StardustThe Magic of Ordinary Days
Stardust
The Magic of Ordinary Days

What books are you reading this summer? Let me know in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment