Saturday, June 3, 2017

June Book Haul #1

Here are all the books I picked up this past week.

Moving Target (Elite Guardians #3)Always Watching (Elite Guardians, #1)

Jilted (Mended Hearts #3)The Great Passage

The Jane Austen ProjectThe Brutal Telling (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #5)

A Table by the Window (Two Blue Doors #1)

The keep putting the Chief Inspector Gamache novels on sale and I keep buying them. I've heard great things about them, so they are on my TBR. The Jane Austen Project is a rare full price Kindle purchase. I had some gift cards so I am trying not to feel guilty for spending $9.99 on a book that I can't actually put on my shelf. Am I the only one with that problem?

Let me know what books you've gotten lately in the comments. Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Reviews and The Deliberate Reader.

2 comments:

  1. All of your books are new to me. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete