Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Characters I Would Name My Kids After

Here are some admirable characters I would love to name my children after. If I was going to have any more children. Which I'm not. Let's not start that rumor.

Abigail
Abigail (The Wives of King David, #2)

Hadassah
A Voice in the Wind

Emma
Emma

Violet
A Proper Pursuit

Jane
Jane Eyre

Alice
Wonderland Creek

Victoria
Victoria

Afton
Afton of Margate Castle  (Theyn Chronicles, #1)

Mercy
The Shape of Mercy

Camilla
For Time & Eternity (Sister Wife #1)

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

6 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read a Francine Rivers, but haven't just yet. Is there one that stands out to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Redeeming Love is a good place to start. That's probably her most famous. I also loved The scarlet Thread which is a contemporary.

      Delete
  2. Great list, I really like that some of the names you've picked are very classic but some are quite unusual.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete