Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books Amazon Thinks I Should Read

I love to look at the "recommended for you" section on my Kindle. Here are ten books Amazon thinks I would enjoy.

She Walks in Power (Protectors of the Spear #1)The Undoing of Saint Silvanus
The Secret to Hummingbird CakeThe Promise of Jesse Woods
Hidden Things (Faded Photograph #2)Joni: An Unforgettable Story
All the Pretty Things: The Story of a Southern Girl Who Went Through Fire to Find Her Way HomeLet Your Light Shine: Being a Light in a Dark World
Firefly Lane (Firefly Lane, #1)The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)

Have you read any of these? I've heard good things about Beth Moore's new book, and The Goodbye Bride looks good too. Let me know in the comments.

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.



1 comment:

  1. I love Denise Hunter!! Still need to read her latest series though... My TTT

    ReplyDelete