Monday, October 3, 2016

Cover Love ~ October

I'm a sucker for a pretty cover. Here are some books releasing this month with some really striking cover art.

Shadow of the Storm (Out From Egypt, #2)UnblemishedThe Cautious Maiden (The Everstone Chronicles #4)
Waves of MercyThe Autumn Throne (Eleanor of Aquitaine, #3)Victoria: A Novel
The Ruby Moon (Thirteen #2)A Baxter Family ChristmasA Family Under the Christmas Tree
Can't Help FallingTangled Webs (Men of Valor #3)Another Day, Another Dali (Serena Jones Mystery #2)

I think my favorite is Unblemished. I love the monochromatic purple. I love the simplicity of Another Day Another Dali, too. What is your favorite? Let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for beautiful book covers as well. Most of the time covers is what draws me to read them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for beautiful book covers as well. Most of the time covers is what draws me to read them

    ReplyDelete