Thursday, June 16, 2016

Book Review ~ Delilah: Treacherous Beauty by Angela Hunt

Delilah: Treacherous Beauty
Delilah: Treacherous Beauty (Dangerous Beauty #3)

This is the story everyone knows. I remember hearing this story in Sunday school when I was very young. I had record/storybook of the Bible and the story of Samson and Delilah was featured in it. All of the basic parts of the story are in this book, but Angela Hunt brings the characters to life and gives them feelings. She gives reasons for their actions, and helps us understand what their motivations may have been.

I have loved this whole series and did reviews of Esther and Bathsheba. I don't always like to read Biblical fiction. I have my own ideas about how the characters in the Bible were. Ms. Hunt's characters were very different from how I had imagined them, but they were very real and believable. She also wove faith elements seamlessly throughout. I highly recommend this whole series.

I received this book for free from the publisher for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment