Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~Modern Mrs. Darcy's Summer Reading Guide

If you don't read Modern Mrs. Darcy's blog, you should. She has great book recommendations. Every year she puts out a summer reading guide. Here are a few of the books I hope to read this summer, or whenever I can get my hands on them.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)Jane Steele
Before the FallThe Year We Turned Forty
The NestThe One-in-a-Million Boy
The Gilded YearsEveryone Brave is Forgiven
The Madwoman UpstairsLast Ride to Graceland

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. I *heart* MMD! I definitely want to read Jane Steele and The Madwoman Upstairs! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice topic!


    Here's a link to my TTT for the week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/top-ten-tuesday-freebie-week-things-i.html

    ReplyDelete