Saturday, June 11, 2016

Book Haul ~ June

Here are the books I acquired this month.

Kindle Books:
Dawn at Emberwilde (Treasures of Surrey, #2)A Twist of FaithThe Awakening (Gifting #2)
Louisiana Longshot (Miss Fortune Mystery #1)When Night ComesIrish Meadows (Courage to Dream #1)
Love's Rescue (Keys of Promise, #1)The Memory of UsJourney's End (Gilded Promises)
Mended: Pieces of a Life Made WholeLeaving Carolina (Southern Discomfort, #1)The Crown and the Crucible (The Russians, #1)
The Ringmaster's WifeAmerica's First DaughterI'll Watch the Moon

Physical Books:
Delilah: Treacherous Beauty (Dangerous Beauty #3)The Cautious Maiden (The Everstone Chronicles #4)The Husband's Secret
The Distant HoursOn Folly Beach

Check out more hauls at Stacking the Shelves and New on the Stack.

9 comments:

  1. I love all the historical fiction books that you got! It is one of my favorite genres. I am very curious about The Husband's Secret as I loved Laine Moriarty's other book, Big Little Lies. She writes with such humor but touches on serious themes, as well. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read Big Little Lies. I'm really interested to read some more of her books.

      Delete
  2. I do like a bit of historical fiction. I mostly read the Tudors/War of the Roses era but I've grabbed a few books connected to Lizzie Borden, Jack the Ripper and other famous crimes from different periods. I'm just coming out of a reading slump and getting excited about my books again so I hope you have a good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzie Borden and Jack the Ripper are super creepy. You might want to check out The Progeny by Tosca Lee. It's about the descendants of Elizabeth Bathory.

      Delete
  3. Wow so many books! I hope you enjoy all of the books you got! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Angela Hunt but have yet to read Delilah. Hope you enjoy all these!

    ReplyDelete