Saturday, February 6, 2016

Book Haul ~ February

Here are the new books I picked up last month:

Paperback Swap
Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the MistWhite Picket FencesThere Goes Santa Claus (Ivy Towers, Bk 4)A Woman's Guide to Knowing What You Believe: How to Love God With Your Heart and Your Mind

Kindle
Stars Over Sunset BoulevardWild in the Hollow: On Chasing Desire and Finding the Broken Way HomeJustified (Mended Hearts, #2)The Stones Cry Out (Raleigh Harmon Mystery #1)The Feathered Bone
The Memoir of Johnny Devine

I have already read Stars over Sunset Boulevard. It was excellent. I'm really looking forward to The Feathered Bone, so I'll probably read that one next.

I'm linking up with The Deliberate Reader for New on the Stack  and Tynga's Reviews for Stacking the Shelves.

11 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Emily Windsnap! Have never heard of it before, so will go look it up!
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily Windsnap is one of my daughter's favorites. They all have beautiful covers. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I read Stars Over Sunset Boulevard and I loved it too! Gone With The Wind is such an iconic movie. Every last tidbit of the behind the scenes action I loved. I loved the friendship of the two women, but I wanted to slap the daughter for being so mean to her Mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way about the daughter. I loved all the behind the scenes stuff, too. It was so well researched.

      Delete
  3. I don’t know these books but I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing The Feathered Bone in the Shelf Awareness newsletter - it looks really good! Hope you enjoy!

    My StS: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2016/02/stackin-shelves-19.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it. It pretty much broke my heart.

      Delete
  5. Stars Over Sunset Boulevard is coming up next for me! I loved her book The Fall of Marigolds so I have high hopes for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan Meissner is one of my favorites. I love everything she writes.

      Delete
  6. I've read Stars Over Sunset Boulevard, and I loved it. Anything old Hollywood, and especially Gone With The Wind, will get my attention. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete