Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books Out of My Comfort Zone

Here are a few books that are out of my usual historical fiction happy place.

The Gifting (Gifting #1)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)Buried Secrets (Men of Valor Book #1): A NovelLittle Beach Street Bakery: A NovelGone to GroundAs You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess BrideNot a Drop to Drink (Not a Drop to Drink, #1)A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)Infiltration (Harbingers #7)Anomaly (Anomaly #1)

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo good list! I haven't read any of them but they look really interesting :D The Gifting has a fantastic cover x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh I keep forgetting about As You Wish - I want to read that as well. My TTT

    ReplyDelete