Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Favorite Books of 2014


This list was harder than I thought it would be. I read a lot of good books this year, but not a lot of books that really stuck with me. Still, there were a few that stood out, and I'm not done yet. I've still got a couple of weeks til the end of the year. I'm hoping to get a couple more in before January 1st. Here are my faves, so far, for 2014.


Keepers of the Covenant (The Restoration Chronicles #2)Postcards from Fred (The Fred Books, #4)The Butterfly and the Violin (Hidden Masterpiece, #1)The Antelope in the Living Room: The Real Story of Two People Sharing One LifeThe Prayer BoxChateau of SecretsPassing StrangersDear Mr. KnightleyThe Traitor's Wife: The Woman Behind Benedict Arnold and the Plan to Betray AmericaA Fall of MarigoldsUnrivaled

What are some of your favorites? Check out everyone else's lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books on your list this week!! I'll have to check them out. Here's my TTT for this this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-read-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but they all look good. CHATEAU OF SECRETS definitely looks like my kind of book. I'll have to check it out for sure.

    Happy TTT (on Wednesday -- I'm a little late to the party)!

    ReplyDelete