Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten Books I Want for Christmas


Here are some books that I would love to magically appear under my tree...or on my Kindle.

Pride and Prejudice (Classic Lines)Song of Redemption (Chronicles of the Kings #2)The Strength of His Hand (Chronicles of the King, Bk 3)Among the Gods (Chronicles of the Kings, Bk 5)Alias HookFaith of My Fathers (Chronicles of the King, Bk 4)MotherlessThe Women of Christmas: Experience the Season Afresh with Elizabeth, Mary, and AnnaThe Offering

Check out The Broke and the Bookish for more top tens.

2 comments:

  1. I adore Austin. She has such great novels. I especially loved the ones set in the Civil War time.

    I hope you get a ton of great books for Christmas. Here's my wishlist.

    I still have a $30 giveaway to Amazon going so maybe I can help you get some of these books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn Austin is my favorite. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete