Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ 2015 Reading Goals


About this time every year, I start to think about what I'm going to read next year. Weird, I know. Here are a few goals I have set for myself for 2015.

Read equal amounts of Christian and secular fiction ~ I love ChrisFic, but I next year I would like to make more of an effort to read a little more diversely.

Read 12 books by Angela Hunt ~ I read one book a month by Lynn Austin this year. It was so much fun I decided to focus on another author I love in 2015. Most of the Lynn Austin books I read in 2014 were rereads for me, but there are a lot of books by Mrs. Hunt that I haven't read yet.

Read several complete series ~ I have collected several complete series on my Kindle. I want to marathon at least a few of them.

Four classics ~ I try to do this every year. 

Two nonfiction books a month ~ I usually try to read one nonfiction a month, but I have easily surpassed that the last couple of years.

Do you set any reading goals? Check out more Top Tuesday lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

No comments:

Post a Comment