Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ My Summer TBR

My plans for the summer: stay inside and read. Here is my summer reading list. It has been strongly influenced by Modern Mrs. Darcy's summer reading guide. 

The Stars Are FireThe Alice Network

Before We Were YoursThe Almost Sisters

Egypt's Sister (The Silent Years #1)Where the Light Falls

Mr. RochesterEvery Wild Heart

I See YouThe Night the Lights Went Out

The Jane Austen ProjectDreamland Burning

What are you reading this summer? Let me know in the comments. Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. Living in the desert, I do the same - unless I have to, I do not leave the house! I See You looks really good, too.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as long as the AC is plugged in and I have a good book, I tend not to leave my house too much in the summer. The Jane Austen Project sounds interesting; I'll have to check that one out! Great list; can't wait to hear your thoughts on the books!

    ReplyDelete