Monday, May 15, 2017

Book Review ~ Wings of the Wind by Connilyn Cossette

Wings of the Wind (Out from Egypt #3)

This was a very satisfying conclusion to the Out from Egypt series. The plot kept me turning the pages. I have read what the Bible says about women taken captive during this time period, but I don't think I've come across a novel that tackles the subject. This story is very well researched. 

I really loved the characters. Alanah is a strong heroine who knows her own mind. She is dealing with grief and has no interest in love, especially with someone who is her sworn enemy. Tobiah is a swoon worthy leading man who loves Alanah and wants to protect her at all costs. I enjoyed the supporting characters too, some of which we were introduced to in the previous books.

I would recommend this book to readers who enjoy Biblical fiction, and I would recommend you start at the beginning of the series with Counted With the Stars followed by Shadow of the Storm which I reviewed here.

I received this book for free for the purpose of review.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read this one! I've read the other two in this series and they are great!

    ReplyDelete