Saturday, May 6, 2017

May Book Haul Week #1

Ok, there were a bunch of freebies this week. And, there are a lot of great sales this month, so I have a feeling my book hauls are going to be pretty big in the month of May. I'm trying to spread the book buying out a bit. Here's a tip: to keep track of books that are on sale that I may want to buy, I download the sample to my fire. That way I can check easily to see if it's still on sale. Anyway, here are the books I got this week.

Goodreads giveaway:
Looking Glass Lies

Kindle freebies:
After a Fashion (A Class of Their Own, #1)Anna's Crossing (Amish Beginnings #1)
Miracle in a Dry Season (Appalachian Blessings, #1)A Noble Masquerade (Hawthorne House, #1)

Kindle Sales:
FloraOne True LovesThe Moon in the Palace (Empress of Bright Moon, #1)

Check out more book hauls at Tynaga's Reviews and The Deliberate Reader.

6 comments:

  1. All of your new books look great. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have same type of taste of books in vintage style.

    Here is my sts link: http://macarondreams.blogspot.ca/2017/05/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I love a vintage look to my covers. So Pretty. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. It's so hard sometimes not to pick up on those Kindle freebies. I know this month I got a few more than I meant to. Here are my April pickups: http://books.thetechchef.net/april-2017-book-pick-ups/

    ReplyDelete
  4. One True Love just came in on my library hold, so I hope I have time to read it before it expires. I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete