Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books I Can't Wait to Share With My Grandchildren

I loved reading to my kids when they were little. Much of our home school curriculum revolved around picture books and children's literature. Now that I have entered into the world of the grandchildren, I'm excited to be able to read to them as they get older. Here are some picture books that were staples when my kids were little. I can't wait to share them with the grands.

MadelineThe Story of Ferdinand
CorduroyThe Snowy Day
Owl MoonMake Way for Ducklings
Prayer for a ChildJesse Bear, What Will You Wear?
The Big Green PocketbookKaty No-Pocket

Are there any I should add to my list? Let me know in the comments.
Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

1 comment:

  1. I did not do a list today for myself, I asked my daughter if she wanted to help and list her favorite books!
    I never read a comic book.So The only ones I read were the VA and Percy Jackson graphic novels. But we did something a little different. Allyson added some comics she read on her list.
    Also check out our easy to enter Valentine's giveaway!



    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete