Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday ~ 2016 Releases I Didn't Get Around to Reading

Here are the books I had every intention of reading last year...but didn't.

Sea Rose Lane (Hope Harbor, #2)The Pattern Artist
At the Edge of SummerBroken GroundA Flight of Arrows (The Pathfinders, #2)
The Secret to Hummingbird CakeThe Prophetess: Deborah's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land, #2)Land of Silence
The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams, #1)Thin Ice (Men of Valor #2)

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.


2 comments:

  1. So many books last year and so little time! Also in my case I was not in the mood of reading a lot, I am getting older and I get too tired that when I sit to read I fall sleep 😛

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to get them all in. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete