Saturday, January 28, 2017

January Book Haul

Here are the books I got in January.

A Refuge at Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides #3)Sea Rose Lane (Hope Harbor, #2)Daughters of the Heart (Texas Romance #5)
Red Rose Bouquet (Grace Revealing #2)The Pattern Artist
Murder Mezzo Forte (A Preston Barclay Mystery)To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation, #2)The Heiress of Winterwood (Whispers on the Moors, #1)
Deep ShadowsConductor of Light (Herringford and Watts Mysteries #2.5)
Passenger (Passenger, #1)At Your Request (Apart from the Crowd, #0.5)The Christian Musician: Learn What Your Real Gift Is and How To Succeed, with and Beyond Your Music
The Brickmaker's Bride (Refined by Love, #1)The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck LaneSomeone Else's Love Story: A Novel

I'm really excited to read The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane. So excited, in fact, that when I saw it in the book store, I completely forgot I owned a copy already. Oh well. There are worse things to spend your money on than books.

Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Review's Stacking the Shelves and the Deliberate Reader's New on the Stack.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great haul for the month! I bet you were very busy with reading. I loved Passenger! I read Wayfarer early in the month and I absolutely loved the book. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Jill. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I interviewed Kelly Harms a few months ago for my newspaper gig since she is a fellow Iowan. She is a delight! I loved her newest book, but need to read this one yet. You have so many gorgeous covers. I hope the reading is just as good!

    ReplyDelete