Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books Set Outside the United States

Here are my favorite books set in other countries. 

The Girl in the GlassThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
The NightingaleSecrets of a Charmed Life
Chateau of SecretsSaving Amelie
Secrets She KeptThe Butterfly and the Violin (Hidden Masterpiece, #1)
Snow Flower and the Secret FanVienna Prelude (Zion Covenant, #1)

I am pleasantly surprised by how easy that was, and that every book wasn't set in the UK. 

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad this week was so easy for you! It was impossible for us :p And, as would be expected, I haven't read anything from your list! Though, they all do have really pretty covers :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have read one of these. ONE. How sad is that? lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too many books, Too little time. :)

      Delete