Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ 10 Random Facts

Here's a few things you might not have known about me.

~I am a Florida native. I was born and raised in Jacksonville. 

~I am a musician. I have been playing the piano since I was seven. That's a long time.

~I have been married for twenty-four years. Also, a long time.

~I have three children. Adam is 22, Elin is 19, and Anna is 14.

~I home schooled all three of said children. I am exhausted.

~I'm going to be a Grandma next year. I'm SO excited!

~ My husband is a music pastor.

~ I hate to drive. Like, I really hate it.

~ My favorite food is pizza. And baked ziti. And just about everything on Olive Garden's menu.

~I love Jesus.

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.






2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, baked ziti! Now I think I have to go get some :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a craving for it now too.

      Delete