Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Things That Make Me Happy

Here are some bookish things that make me happy.

~ Going to the library. Especially if they have books for me at the front desk.
~ My favorite authors releasing new books.
~ Other people's TBRs
~ The bookshelves my husband made for me.
~ Getting books in the mail. I use Paperback Swap a lot.
~ Finding books I know my mom will love.
~ When my 14 year old finds a new series she loves. She is very hard to please.
~ Finding a book from my wishlist on sale.
~ When Overdrive buys the books I have requested. It makes me feel really special.
~ Cover reveals. 

Check out more top ten posts at The Broke and the Bookish.

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I do love going to the library and can't wait to go in a few days because a book I really want just came in for me. I love paperbackswap! I love seeing those packages with the paperbackswap emblem on them. I know there are books in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your library book.

      Delete
  2. oooo I didn't know that you could request books be purchased via Overdrive.... this could be dangerous! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kid you not, it has changed my life.

      Delete
  3. Great list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/top-ten-tuesday-54/

    ReplyDelete