Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books for People Who Want to Read Christian Memoir

There won't be ten of these. I really have just started to explore this genre. But, here are a few I have enjoyed so far.


Sparkly Green Earrings: Catching the Light at Every TurnThe Antelope in the Living Room: The Real Story of Two People Sharing One LifeNobody's Cuter Than You: A Memoir about the Beauty of Friendship
A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet: Southern Stories of Faith, Family, and Fifteen Pounds of BaconHome Is Where My People Are: The Roads That Lead Us to Where We Belong
Diary of a JackwagonPilgrimage: My Journey to a Deeper Faith in the Land Where Jesus WalkedThin Places: A Memoir

Let me know in the comments if you have any memoir suggestions, and check out more top ten posts at The Broke and the Bookish. 

4 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've seen this take on the topic. Great creativity!

    My TTT: http://www.anovelglimpse.com/2016/04/12/top-ten-tuesday-twenty-books-every-reader-new-to-the-new-adult-genre-should-read/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this topic!!! Great list, Jill!! My TTT

    ReplyDelete