Saturday, April 16, 2016

Book Haul ~ April

There were a lot of really good sales this month. I think I say that every month. I got several Kindle books for cheap, and my library had a small sale in their lobby. That was fun. Here are the books I bought recently.

Kindle
Word Gets Around (Daily, Texas #2)Never Say Never (Daily, Texas #3)Girl Meets Change: Truths to Carry You Through Life's Transitions
The Wood's Edge (The Pathfinders, #1)The Edge of LostYou're Loved No Matter What: Freeing Your Heart from the Need to Be Perfect

Physical Books
The Shape of MercySecrets of a Charmed LifeLandline
Saint MaybeThe Promise

I'm planning to read the Lisa Wingate series this summer while I'm on vacation. I started collecting physical copies of Susan Meissner's books recently, and I actually have a couple more on the way to me. And I'm getting several more books through Paperbackswap soon. I may have to do another haul.

 I'm linking up with The Deliberate Reader for New on the Stack and Tynga's Reviews for Stacking the Shelves.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you love all of your new books. There are a few that I'm not familiar with.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot of great stuff! :D I've always wanted to read a Rainbow Rowell book, everyone seems to love her books so much!
    Happy reading :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to the Rainbow Rowell book, too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Glad to hear it. Thanks for stopping by, Karen.

      Delete