Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Wishes for the Book Genie

1. An autographed copy of my favorite books from each of my favorite authors.
Redeeming LoveA Proper PursuitSecrets of a Charmed Life

2. That I would enjoy contemporary romance. I just don't.

3. I would love to have lunch with Lynn Austin and Susan Meissner.

4. New bookshelves. I gave the shelves I was using to my son when he moved out.

5. That Lynn Austin's next book would be a sequel to 
Until We Reach Home

6. That all ebooks would be priced at $5.99 or less.

7. I would love my own reading room with a comfy chair.

8. That the awesome library I use was ten minutes closer.

9. That the awesome library I use would ask me what books I think they should buy this year. I think I could really help them out.

10. That I would read more five star books. They are few and far between.

Check out more top ten posts at The Broke and the Bookish, and may all your bookish wishes come true.




2 comments:

  1. You have good Top Ten wishes.
    Here are my:https://silvybooksaremylife.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/top-ten-tuesday-5/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would love to read a sequel to Until We Reach Home. I just loved that book.

    ReplyDelete