1. An autographed copy of my favorite books from each of my favorite authors.
2. That I would enjoy contemporary romance. I just don't.
3. I would love to have lunch with Lynn Austin and Susan Meissner.
4. New bookshelves. I gave the shelves I was using to my son when he moved out.
5. That Lynn Austin's next book would be a sequel to
6. That all ebooks would be priced at $5.99 or less.
7. I would love my own reading room with a comfy chair.
8. That the awesome library I use was ten minutes closer.
9. That the awesome library I use would ask me what books I think they should buy this year. I think I could really help them out.
10. That I would read more five star books. They are few and far between.
Check out more top ten posts at The Broke and the Bookish, and may all your bookish wishes come true.