Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Dream Collaborations

This is such a hard topic. I have no idea what goes into a great collaboration, so I am going to pair an author that I have been reading for a long time with an author I discovered more recently.

Susan Meissner and Cathy Golhke
Secrets of a Charmed LifeSecrets She Kept
Their most recent books have both been WW2 fiction, but they can both write in any time period.

Angela Hunt and Tosca Lee
Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #2)Legend of Sheba: The Rise of a Queen
Both of these ladies tackle interesting and difficult historical characters. I would love to see a collab on Jezabel or some equally controversial person.

 Lynn Austin and Siri Mitchell
Wonderland CreekLike a Flower in Bloom
I think these two would write a fun, light-hearted historical rom-com together.

C. E. Laureno and Sharon Hinck
Beneath the Forsaken City (Song of Seare, #2)The Deliverer (The Sword of Lyric #4)
I would love to see what kind of world these authors would come up with.

Lisa Wingate and Christa Parrish
The Story Keeper (Carolina #2)Still Life
I think these two would write a beautiful contemporary novel together.

Check out more top ten posts at The Broke and the Bookish.




3 comments:

  1. I have to admit I haven't read any of these authors, so I will have to check them out individually :)

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo ok. All of these need to happen post haste! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I haven't read any of these authors, but I hope that one day they'd get to pair up and release a book just for you! :)

    Your GFC follower, Lillie @LittleLillieReads

    ReplyDelete