Saturday, October 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ October 4, 2015

I usually wait and do Stacking the Shelves at the end of the month, but I have already gotten a lot of books over the past week. Paperback Swap has really come through lately, and I have been able to get several books for my mom. I also, of course, picked up some Kindle books.

Paperback Swap
On the Run (Ivy Malone Mysteries, #3)The Rivers Run DryNosy in Nebraska (Maxie Mouse Mystery #1-3)KidnappedFull Disclosure

Kindle
On This Foundation (Restoration Chronicles, #3)Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study GirlMy Brother's Crown (Cousins of the Dove #1)Rebecca

Check out more Stacking the Shelves posts at Tynga's Reviews.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've read those Mary Connealy books. I must correct that ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete