Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

For the past few weeks I have been reading One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. Ann is a home school mom, farmer's wife, and blogger. I have enjoyed reading her blog posts for a few months, so when her book was published I grabbed it as soon as I could. It came from her experience of counting her blessings and finding things to be thankful for even in the midst of trials. While I was reading, I was inspired to start my own thankful journal. I thought I would share some of these blessings on Thursdays. Here are some of the first ones on my list.

~seeing the first robins of spring
~new growth on the maple tree
~signs of spring
~free books
~God wants to share his wisdom and love with me

I am looking forward to sharing with you. It is amazing how much my perspective changes when I concentrate on how blessed I am. Feel free to share your blessing s as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment