Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Reading Thing 2011

Katrina over at Callipidder Days is hosting the Spring Reading Thing 2011 challenge. I love reading challenges, so I thought I would participate this year. I have chosen 10 books to read or finish (or eliminate) from my reading pile by June 21. I do reserve the right to change my list or just bail entirely if I feel like it.

Here is my spring reading list:
Sing: A novel of Colorado ~ Lisa T. Bergren
The Shadow Women ~ Angela Hunt
Thin Places ~  Mary DeMuth
The Pirate Queen ~ Patricia Hickman
Life In Defiance ~ Mary DeMuth
The Moment Between ~ Nicole Baart
Paradise Valley ~ Dale Cramer
Green Rider ~ Kristin Britain
Jane Eyre ~ Carlotte Bronte

You can check out what the other participants are reading here. I'll let you know how I did at the end of the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Spring Reading Challenge to wish you good luck! Hope you read them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've change my list lots of time within the challenge. Sometimes that just happens. Happy spring reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the Spring Reading Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good, Jill. I really liked the Defiance trilogy by Mary DeMuth. Something about them just pulled me in and kept me hooked. And you have my complete permission to change or bail as needed. ;) Thanks for being part of SRT '11!

    ReplyDelete