Monday, March 7, 2011

Our Favorite Movies

I am a movie buff. I like nothing better than going to the theater and seeing a really great movie with my family. This doesn’t happen very often, because the cost of a movie ticket is ridiculous. Most often we watch our movies at home. I have noticed lately it is getting harder to please everyone in my family with our movie choices.I guess it's the age spread. It seems there is always someone bored or unhappy or rolling their eyes. I have found a few movies we all can agree on. I thought I would share them with you in case you needed some ideas for a family movie night. These are all G or PG rated and fairly non-controversial:



These were movies that got a thumbs up from all five of us. What are some of your favorite family movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment