Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday ~ March 31, 2011

I can't believe it's the last day of March! We're a quarter of the way through the year already. It was Spring Break for us this week which was nice. I really needed a break. I am ready for the school year to be over. I already have most of our curriculum for next year, and I'm ready to start organizing it. However, that seems a little premature with two months of school left.

I didn't do a Thankful Thursday post last week. We were out of town for the weekend, so I didn't get on the computer much. Here is this week's list:

seeing the moss on trees
spending less at the store than I thought I would
laughing with Russty
singing
 people that love to praise the Lord
spending my Saturday ministering to others

No comments:

Post a Comment