Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Newest Books on My TBR

My library is great at purchasing the books I request for Overdrive. Here are their most recent purchases.

Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving WorldThe Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)The Painter's DaughterUntil The DawnAudacious
The Boy Most Likely ToAcross the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)The Secret Life of Anna BlancThe Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation, #2)

I'm very thankful for a library that tries to buy what it patrons want to read. If you enjoy reading on an ereader, check your local library's Overdrive program. It has saved me lots of time and money.

Check out more top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments:

  1. I adore Overdrive! And since I live in a county but spend a lot of time in the city nearby I get access to both libraries and both Overdrive accounts. Because clearly I need more to read lol. I loved The Painter's Daughter, Until the Dawn, and To Win Her Favor! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love overdrive. I haven't gone to the physical library in quite awhile.

      Delete