Saturday, November 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves ~ October

My wonderful husband finished my bookshelves. That means my books have a home now, and I can start adding new books. I'm very excited. I got several books from Paperbackswap, and, of course, got some bargain Kindle books.

Kindle Books:
The Daughter of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #2)London Tides (MacDonald Family Trilogy #2)The Invasion of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #2)The Virtuous Life of a Christ-Centered Wife: 18 Powerful Lessons for Personal GrowthSecrets She KeptA Place in His Heart (The Southold Chronicles, #1)

Physical Books:
Drawing Fire (Cold Case Justice #1)The Girl from the TrainYour Chariot Awaits: An Andi McConnell MysteryIn Plain Sight (Ivy Malone Mysteries, #2)Murder at the Mikado (Drew Farthing Mystery, #3)
A Reason to Stay (Texas Gold, #3)TakenAs You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride

Check out more Stacking the Shelves posts at Tynga's Reviews.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about As You Wish until now! I haven't watched The Princess Bride movie, but I really liked the book. I hope you enjoy your books. Happy reading!

    Chel
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great books here, because they not just look good but they also sound amazing. Now imagine my TBR growing even more :)) I need a second life just for reading all the books I want. Can't wait to see what you think of them!

    Happy reading!

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves-41.html

    ReplyDelete