Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Recent Aquisitions

I have been getting lots of books in the mail lately. Makes me happy. Here are some of my most recent "purchases".

Bookstore/Amazon Finds:

Return To Me ~ Ok, this one I actually spent real money on. I was in Books A Million and there it was. It wasn't supposed to be released for a few days. I had my discount card and some money burning a hole in my pocket. Lynn Austin's books are always keepers for me anyway.

Angel Eyes ~ This is a YA supernatural series that I got for Elin. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I got Angel eyes from a private seller on Amazon for less than $4. I used a gift card I earned on Swag Bucks to pay for it.

Paperback Swap (books cost 1 credit, basically the price of postage):

Sweet Dreams ~ This is Carla Stewart's newest book. It has a beautiful cover.

Unrivaled ~ Siri Mitchell's latest release. The copy I received looks brand new.

Afloat ~ This one looks kinda creepy and fun.

Before the Dawn and Sweet September ~ These are the first 2 books in the Home to Heather Creek series. I thought they looked like sweet, heart warming reads.

Broken Wings ~ This is book 2 in the Angel Eyes series that I got for Elin. Not for me, mind you. I'm sure Elin will enjoy it.

Books to Review (these are freebies):

Burning Sky ~ I will be reading this one soon and posting a review at Blogging for Books.

All God's Children ~ WW2 era fiction I won in a Goodreads giveaway.

That's eleven books, and I spent about $30 on them. Not too bad. What books have you purchased lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment