Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chick Flicks 3

It's been a while since I did a movie post. I was looking at my past chick flick lists here and here and realized there were a few that I missed, and there are a few new ones. Elin and I have recently discovered Hallmark Channel movies. If I can't find them on Netflixs, I can usually find them at the library. All of these should be reasonably clean flicks:

Love Comes Softly (and its sequels)
The Magic of Ordinary Days (the book is really good, too)
North and South (this is NOT the John Jakes mini-series)
Love Begins (prequel to Love Comes Softly)
While You Were Sleeping (my favorite Sandra Bullock movie)
You've Got Mail (my favorite Meg Ryan movie)
 
Have you seen any of these? What would you add to the list? Let me know in the comments.


2 comments: