Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Characters That Deserve Their Own Books


Today's top ten is characters that need their own book. This is an interesting topic. There are always characters in the back ground that are some what mysterious. Here are a few that I feel have a story to tell.

768950 This series focused on Susan Mitchell, but I would love to learn more about what happened to her son Jake after the series was over. I also would like a prequel about her husband Mark and his early days in our reality. And I think Kieran and Nolan deserve their own book as well.

1793400 Aunt Birdie is a charming, loveable character. I would love a prequel focusing on her love story, but I would need to keep the tissues handy.

9523275 Etzel Stifflebeam and Mina Klug need their own story. And it better be a romance. That's all I'm sayin'.

2970548 I loved this book, but I really feel like there was a lot of story left to tell. Elin, Kirsten and Sofia each need their own book.

What characters would you like to see more of? Check out some other top ten lists at The Broke and the Bookish.

No comments:

Post a Comment