Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall into Reading Challenge 2012

It's the first day of fall which means it's time for the Fall into Reading Challenge at Callapidder Days. I have participated for a couple of years now, and it's always a lot of fun. Here is my list for this fall's challenge:
Everything ~ Mary Demuth
The Girl in the Glass ~ Susan Meissner
All Things New ~ Lynn Austin
The Choice ~ Robert Whitlow
The Winter Seeking ~ Vanita Hampton Wright
Wishing on Dandelions ~ Mary Demuth
Persona Non Grata ~ Ruth Downie
Into the Free ~ Julie Cantrell
Unwilling Warrior ~ Andrea Boeshaar
Talking to the Dead ~ Bonnie Grove
Les Miserables ~ Victor Hugo
Transforming Grace ~ Jerry Bridges
 
I think I have a little of everything on this list. Several of these books have been languishing on my shelves for years. As always, I reserve the right to change my list to suit my whims or ditch it all together. Happy fall, and happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. I've got everything on my list too! Looking forward to it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Jill! You have some great variety lined up for this fall! I need to pick up Mary DeMuth's new book (but maybe after FIR so I'm not tempted to read it yet!). Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for Les Miserables! I've heard that's a hard book to tackle!

    I love that you have a Best Books list on your sidebar. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love a challenge where you can change it at any time!!

    Thanks for popping by my FIR post and happy reading to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great list! I've always wanted to read Les Miserables and still haven't. I loved the movie and can only imagine the book is even better.

    ReplyDelete