Friday, March 4, 2016

Book Haul ~ March

I've been fighting (and losing to) the mother of all colds this week, so I haven't felt much like blogging. I think I'm finally on the mend, though. Being sick has not prevented me from hitting that 'buy with one click' button on Amazon. I picked up several books this week that were on sale. Here are my purchases from the month of February.

A Lady at Willowgrove Hall (Whispers on the Moors, #3)Miranda Warning (A Murder in the Mountains, #1)The CallingWhile You Were MineTwisted Innocence (Moonlighters, #3)
The AdvocateThe Headmistress of Rosemere (Whispers on the Moors, #2)The Silver SuitcaseA Spy's Devotion (The Regency Spies of London #1)

In spite of the cheesy cover, I am very excited to read While You Were Mine. Ann Howard Creel wrote The Magic of Ordinary Days which is one of my favorites. I featured The Calling in my WOW post last week. I'm hoping to get to this one soon.

Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Reviews and The Deliberate Reader.

5 comments:

  1. While You Were Mine looks great, I hope you like it. Have fun reading all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Silver Suitcase too. I love the cover, but haven't started it yet! Enjoy all these great books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one that really drew my eye too - what a great cover!

      Delete
  3. Funny, While You Were Mine is the one that caught my eye from your haul. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the book before The Calling, but I couldn't really get into The Calling. Hopefully you'll enjoy it better than I could! Good haul!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete