Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Recent Aquisitions ~ August ~ Part 2

Here are a few more books I picked up recently.

Hope at Dawn by Stacy Henrie ~ I know almost nothing about this one. It's set during WW1, and it has a beautiful cover.

The Hatmaker's Heart by Carla Stewart ~ This was one of my most anticipated books of the year. I finally found a copy at a decent price. Can't wait to read it.

Gone South by Meg Mosely ~ This one is a contemporary. Looks like Southern fiction, cuz, you know, the name.

When Sparrows Fall by Meg Mosely ~ I went on a Meg Mosely binge when I found these for cheap on Amazon. I have never read this author before, so I hope these are good.

A Promise Kept by Robin Lee Hatcher ~ This one got a lot buzz on all the book blogs when it came out. It looks to be a dual time line story. I love those. Really looking forward to this one.

That's a wrap of list #2. I will have one more haul list this month. What books have you bought lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment