Saturday, July 15, 2017

July Book Haul #2

I took advantage of Prime Day this week and picked up a couple of books I have had my eye on. Here are all the books I acquired this week.

Physical Books
Egypt's SisterBread of Angels

Kindle Prime Day Buys
Life AfterBefore We Were Yours

Kindle Freebies
Safe In His Arms (Life Unexpected #1)Counted With the Stars (Out from Egypt, #1)

What books did you get this week? Did you take advantage of any Prime Day deals? Let me know in the comments. 

Check out more book hauls at Tynga's Reviews and The Deliberate Reader. 

8 comments:

  1. Egypt's Sister and Bread of Angels both look like books I would enjoy. I love historical fiction and ancient Egypt and ancient Rome are places and times I find fascinating. Have fun reading your books. I will start following you on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love historical fiction too. Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  2. Looks like an interesting bunch! Hope you enjoy them.

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful haul. I hope you enjoy them. - Katie

    Here's my STS --> http://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.de/2017/07/stacking-shelves-15-july-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my first Prime Day, and I did purchase one Kindle book. The books you purchased look really good and I hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy the goodies. I didn't take advantage of Prime Day, but I have been trying to stop adding books....like that's gonna happen. lol
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete