Saturday, July 1, 2017

July Book Haul #1

I'm linking up with Tynga's Reviews to share this weeks book haul. Here are the books I picked up this week.

Kindle
The Women in the CastleThe Fifth Avenue Artists Society

Mrs. Saint and the Defectives: A NovelBury Your Dead (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #6)

Physical Books
With You Always (Orphan Train, #1)
With You Always

If you are reading this on July 1, Women in the Castle is a Kindle daily deal. I now own the physical copy and the ebook. That's how I roll. What books have you gotten lately? Let me know in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of books you got there! Mrs. Saint and the Detectives looks really interesting!


    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up Mrs. Saint and the Detectives as well :)

    ReplyDelete